Need money? We know that one of the biggest struggle for students is paying for your education. That’s why we encourage you to apply to as many scholarships as possible.
- Annual CGTrader Scholarship-Deadline is December 14, 2018
- Essay topic for the Annual CGTrader Scholarship is “Our life on a spaceship: the future of mankind”, and the award is 2,000 dollars. Click on the link above for more information.
- Senior Advice Caregiver Scholarship- Deadline is January 15th, 2019
- This scholarship opportunity is for Boise State STEM students who have acted as a caregiver. The scholarship award is 2,000 dollars. For full details about the scholarship, visit the Senior Caregiver Scholarships Spring 2019 website. For more information about previous winners, you can view the previous award announcements.
- HardMoneyHome.com Volunteerism and Entrepreneurship Scholarship-Deadline is January 15th, 2019
- This is a $1,000 unrestricted award offered to Boise State STEM students. For full details and application information, visit the Hard Money Home Volunteerism and Entrepreneurship Scholarship website
NASA DEVELOP is a capacity building program similar to an internship. This fantastic program has opportunities at a dozen sites across the US including the DEVELOP node at Idaho State University’s GIS Center. Applications for the fall term are now being accepted through June 29th. To apply visit http://develop.larc.nasa.gov/apply.php To learn more about DEVELOP visit http://develop.larc.nasa.gov/index.php for information about the national program, or visit http://giscenter.isu.edu/research/Techpg/nasa_DEVELOP/index.htm to learn specifics about the research being done at ISU’s GIS Center.